Monday, April 12, 2010

1st week summary~!!

Hi guys!
hahaha..I know some of u r waiting for next post..right?!
okay, let me sum up the things i've done for the first week of my practical training..

Autocad :

Yeap! this is another software that is being used widely in any construction project..
basically this software is used to draw any floor plan, schematic diagram or any drawings at all that involves scaling, precision or details...But unfortunately it requires license n i couldnt copy the software in my thumbdrive.. :( Credits to my Mom for sharing some of her Autocad skills to me!~ thx Mum!

Autocad PC abang Yusof


Photocopying :
Huhuhu..I didnt know photocopying machine is so much fun until i get a chance to put my hands on it! I can face that machine for the whole day and still having fun :P
i wonder what it feels to photocopy part of my body..hurm..


Engineering Instruction, Reply letter, Filing:
Wow..i never know filing is so important..they actually serve as proof when there are any issues raised by the client/consultant..meeahahaha..procedure..procedure..
so many things to learn..a letter requires so many particulars and details before it is able to be sent out..

Files files..

Slow computer and full of errors..
ARRGGhhh!!
it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!@!@#!@#!!
Every 5 mins i will have to restart my pc..
I told my boss...and she replied,"later haaa...later haaa..."..
and one week had already passed by.. :'(
guess i need to be patience..


#$%(*&^%^%!!
tooot!~

No comments:

Post a Comment